Loan Originator CE course schedule can be found here.
This classroom course meets the requirements set forth in the SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act for loan originator license renewal.
The 8 Hour Course is good for LO CE in all 50 states
This course ALSO includes the required 1 Hour of Washington State CE
Note: If you took the CE course from me last year, this is a completely new course. There is no rule against using the same course provider every year. Instead, LOs may not take the same course year after year. The 2014 courses are all new with new course numbers!
2 Hours Ethics, Consumer Protection, Fraud, Fair Housing
2 Hours Non-Traditional Lending
1 Hour Undefined: CFPB Proposed Rules on LO Compensation
also included at no extra cost:
1 Hour WA State Law
- Dodd Frank Appendix Q
- 3% Points and Fees Calculation In The Qualified Mortgage Rule
- Ability to Repay Exemptions
- Expanded Definition of a Loan Originator
- Three New Qualification Duties of Non-Licensed (Registered) LOs
- Seven Permissible LO Compensation Methods Plus Profits-Based Comp Methods
- New Rules for Seller Financing
- ECOA Rules Regarding Written Valuations
- SARS/AML Trends
- The 2014 Draft of a Professional Code of Ethics Written and Edited By LOs
- Fair Housing Case Studies, and a Local Mortgage Fraud Case