Loan Originator CE course schedule can be found here.
This classroom course meets the requirements set forth in the SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act for loan originator license renewal.
The 8 Hour Course is good for LO CE in all 50 states
This course ALSO includes the required 1 Hour of Washington State CE
Note: If you took the CE course from me last year, this is a completely new course. There is no rule against using the same course provider every year. Instead, LOs may not take the same course year after year. The 2015 courses are all new with new course numbers!
2 Hours Ethics, Consumer Protection, Fraud, Fair Housing
2 Hours Non-Traditional Lending
1 Hour Undefined: SARS/AML
also included at no extra cost:
1 Hour WA State Law
- The TRID transition: Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure
- The new definition of “an application”
- Good faith requirement and loan tolerances
- Intent to proceed and imposing fees
- New restrictions on “fee worksheets” issued before the Loan Estimate
- New consumer booklet: Your Home Loan Toolkit
- CFPB consumer complaint details become public
- CFPB nails deceptive advertisers
- How to avoid a non-compliant Marketing Service Agreement
- Non-QM products
- Local Anti-Money Laundering cases
- Applied Professional Ethics…in Action
- New Fair Housing cases
- New mortgage fraud trends from the IRS
Some End of Course Evaluations:
“Love hearing about the mortgage fraud cases”
“Your stories help me learn and grow v. just reading something online.”
Did you find this course to be of value as you work to achieve your continuing ed goals?
YES: (100% of students answered yes to this question)
Would you recommend this course to a friend?
All things considered, were you satisfied with the course and course provider?
Did you find the instructor to be knowledgeable?
Did you find the course materials informative and useful?